gnotepad+ changes from v1.2.0 to v1.3.0
New preferences for limiting the number of undo levels.
Session management (saving opened files on exiting gnotepad, and
automatically opening them when starting again).
Update man page to reflect new command line options.
Use new pixmap icon, taken from the unused GNOME icon set.
Updated Japanese translation (Yoichi Asai).
Updated Danish translation (Birger Langkjer).
For GNOME, use popt to parse command line. For non-GNOME, use
getopt() or getopt_long() if available.
Use GNOME properties box, so that the preferences dialog looks
consistent with other GNOME applications.
- Minor cleanups of search/replace code.
- Use libglade for building a number of the dialogs (preferences,
about, search, search/replace, goto line, doclist, winlist, message
box, and HTML tag chooser).
- GNOME help files (HTML) for the Preferences/Properties dialog
- Saving preferences is a LOT faster now.
- Provide options to put username and/or hostname into the window
- Search and replace now reports how many replacements
Changes in print command were never saved (Jim Clark).
- "Tab Stop Width" had incorrect French translation (Roland
- Always save window size, but disallow user to specify size in
prefs, and only allow user to toggle it on/off.
- Newly created Untitled docs didn't get correct fonts and color
settings if a GTK theme is used which already sets them (Yoichi
- Regular expression searches were always enabled/used by
- Undoing replaced text whose initial search was not case sensitive
resulted in restoring the text initially searched for, not the text
actually replaced (initial text and actual text may have different
- Repeated undos after HTML tag insertion on highlighted characters
results in a crash (James LewisMoss).
Last updated on May 10th, 2000 by Andy Kahn.
© 1998 - 2000 Andy Kahn. All rights reserved.